I feel like I have so much to say this morning for some reason..maybe it’s b/c it’s a Monday and I DO NOT want to work! I’ll create a list so that I can gather all my thoughts together in a somewhat cohesive way:
1) Dave and I have been in a “dinner and movie” kind of mood these days, which makes me happy b/c I’ve seen some really good movies and went to some really amazing restaurants in the past few weeks:
–A16 for some delicious burrata and thin crust pizza, followed by Angels and Demons
–Limon Rotisserie was a repeat but they have rotisserie chicken that is to die for, followed by UP. Pixar is just amazing- their films never cease to amaze me! Did anyone catch Fentons at the end?? It’s a real ice cream shop in Oakland! I love how Pixar adds things from the Bay area in some of their films- it makes me so proud to be a resident! The movie made me feel so many emotions though- I laughed, I cried….AGH, can’t wait for the DVD!
-Cafe Jacqueline (no website), followed by The Hangover. Ok, I have been wanting to go to Cafe Jacqueline for the past 2 years and MAN was it worth the wait! Their souffles are indescribable- you just have to see for yourself. We had the french onion soup (the BEST i’ve ever tasted), lobster souffle for our meal, and the chocolate souffle for dessert. WOW, one of the best meals ever. The waiter even brought us back to the kitchen to introduce us to Jacqueline! I made Dave snap a picture- how cute is she!?
The Hangover was ridiculously insane and the last minute of the movie pulled everything together so well! You know what I mean if you watched it😛
2) Ok on to the next thought. My first thought was extremely long, haha! But at least it gives restaurant reviews and movie reviews all in one! Anyhow, my family and I are going to Ireland in September for my dad’s 60th birthday! Totally excited about that. We just booked our plane tickets and have some more planning to do, but I’m so excited to go on vacation and secretly, I’m most looking forward to trying the Guinness (along with the beautiful landscapes and history that Ireland has to offer..)!
3) Head on over to theDailyObsession to enter a giveaway for the Lisa necklace! This is one of my all time favorite necklaces and it could be yours! Hurry, the giveaway ends this Thursday! Click below!
4) I had some time this weekend, while Dave was at home working (poor guy), to work on some new jewelry designs! Stay tuned- the website will be updated soon! I’ll blog about some new items as soon as they are up! Another side thought….A bride recently contacted me to purchase some jewelry for her bridesmaids as well as some family members. She was the sweetest person ever and I had the pleasure of meeting her in person since we are both in San Francisco! She later emailed me and wished me luck with my website and said to never stop making jewelry since she is counting on being able to buy my jewelry for a long time. How sweet is that?! This is the type of stuff that makes me so passionate about what I do- in addition to meeting awesome people, it’s so rewarding to hear things like that- makes me so happy and gives me the motivation to keep on goin!
5) Holy cow, I have so much more to say, but I really need to start working. Hope you have a great week!